I was going to write about my day, but instead i think I'll tell you all about this amazing place.
It's a place that means a lot to me, even though it is completely the work of fiction, it does not really exist (and no, I'm not being crazy).
It was created a short while ago, a place only in our imaginations.
There are lush green forest's, meadows with long grass (for picnics and stargazing at night) and flowers. We have a little wooden cottage and the weather is never against us (unlike in reality, dammit weather!).
At first it was a joke, we were messing around, but now it is a part of us. A place created just for us to escape.
Sometimes that's all we need, an escape - a happy place, if you will.
Nowadays Shimmerwood is a legitimate world, within a game, where we can spend the night messing around, just you and me. (And getting attacked by giant worms....but that ruins the imagery a bit.)
You guys probably won't be able to comprehend just how much this place means to me (even though it's entirely imaginary). You more than likely think I've completely fallen off my rocker (if you hadn't thought so already), loving a place in my head.
Irregardless, this place it is the only place i am totally distracted, even bordering on complete peace.
It's because you are there with me <3
Wasn't that a lovely blog post, kids? FOR A CHANGE!
-ShadowFigment [in love] <3
No comments:
Post a Comment