Saturday, 21 January 2012

Do i take the path on the left, or keep to the right?

I have never been good at making decisions, from the simplest to the most difficult i just can't bring myself to a definitive conclusion, EVER!
Lately (and by 'lately' i mean within the last 4 months or so) I've have to make some serious decisions. Which of course, because I'm an idiot, i mostly ignored.
Time ticks on guys and so do deadlines.
I find myself missing out again, or worst still, making the wrong decision. When it comes down to it, i honestly don't know what i see for my life (career wise). I find it so exceptionally difficult to even comprehend the thought of my future endeavours.
I don't have goals, or ambition. I'm not competitive or driven. I have no idea what i fucking want. (I couldn't even decide what i wanted for dinner tonight, I'm awesome.)

You should be thinking something along the lines of 'but you're twenty one years old, surely there is something that interests you?' Right? I wouldn't blame you if you did.
What is this 'interest' thing of which you speak dear readers? I don't have interests, none that i have the motivation of confidence to pursue anyway. Enjoying things like writing and photography are good IN THEORY, but as a practical use for my time....not so much.
It is next to impossible to enter those fields, let alone be successful enough to live off the benefits.
So, of course, typical me with my 'glass-half-empty' attitude, brushes the notions aside.

So, we now revert back to my inability to make decisions, i suppose. Do i finish my course from last year (a course that i gave up on with less than 4 months left...../becausei'madickhead)?
Or, do i try to find a full time job (that's likely, what with my current developing phobia of the outside world).
Or maybe, maybe I'll just sit at home until mum's nagging becomes too much for my to handle and i slip into some sort of stupor....
Who knows? I SURE AS HELL DON'T.... Fml.

The moral of this pathetic story; Be driven, kids. Find a purpose! Don't waste time being afraid, or you'll be stuck with nothing to show for yourself, three years out of highschool and one 80% finished TAFE course later..

-ShadowFigment [self-loather]







No comments:

Post a Comment