Friday, 20 January 2012

Ohana means family, family means...?

Coming at you kids from the waking hours of this morning (almost this afternoon actually). I must admit, waking to my family is not typically the most fun a girl can have. My mother lives to nag us, for everything!

Is it just me, or should parents focus on what is beneficial for their kids, not how their kids inconvenience them? 

My mother is so focused on constantly (and i mean CONSTANTLY) reminding me what she 'shouldn't have to be doing for me at my age.' If she spent less time telling me what she doesn't want to do for me, and instead maybe (if it's not to much to ask) stopping to ask me, i don't know, HOW I AM FEELING? I'd feel a lot less like a disappointing waste of space in what should be my own home.



Nurture VS nature? (or just plain neglect for my feelings as an individual)
Just some food for thought.

-ShadowFigment [literally] <3


No comments:

Post a Comment